TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2021 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2020 are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 October 2020|
|Test Date||24-26 October 2020|
- 2021 YOP (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA)
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Process……..Read More>>