The LPG Cylinder prices are increasing rapidly. LPG subsidy gives some relaxation to the consumers. Checking the LPG Subsidy Status is easier than before. One can easily find out if his Gas Subsidy Amount has been credited or not.
In this article, we will help you to Check the LPG Subsidy Status Online. Also, you can easily Find out the Gas Subsidy Amount in your Bank Account. Here, we are sharing the online process for Indane, HP & Bharat Gas Consumers.Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
LPG Subsidy Status
UPDATE – Earlier, it was possible to Check LPG Subsidy Status using the “Audit Distributor” Option. Now, this Option is removed. So, this article is now updated with new method of checking LPG Gas Subsidy Status online.
Before moving on to the Online process, Kindly ensure that you fulfill the below mentioned requirements:
- Indane, HP or Bharat Gas Connection
- User Account at LPG Provider Website (HP, Indane, Bharat)
Check LPG Gas Subsidy Status Online (HP, Bharat, Indane)
- First of All Visit the Login Page
- Now, Login into your Account by Entering the Username and Password
- Enter the Captcha Code and Hit the “Submit” Button
- Once, you are logged in, You will see the Dashboard
- Click on the Link that says “Cylinder Booking History”
- Using this option, you will be able to see Details like “Order Date”, “Order No./Reference No.”, “No. of Cylinders”, “Cash Memo No.”, “Cash Memo Amount,” “Cash Memo date”, “Delivery Date”.
The Most important info for you is at the last two columns i.e. “Eligible Subsidy Amount” & “Remarks”. In the “Remarks” section, you will find out when the Subsidy amount has been transferred to your Bank Account.
Take a look at the Image below:
Verify if LPG Subsidy Credited to Bank Account or Not?
As you can see in the image above, latest subsidy transferred was Rs. 300.53. It got credited to the linked bank account. You can also verify this by logging into your internet banking and checking the account statement.
As mentioned before, you need to Login into your Service provider’s website to check Subsidy Details. Use the Links below to visit the Login Page. Then, follow the Steps mentioned above
- Indane Gas Users, Click here
- HP Gas Consumers, Click here
- Bharat Gas Consumers, Click here
As you can see, using this simple process one can easily Find out the Subsidy Status and Check the LPG Gas Subsidy Amount in your Bank Account.
Still Finding Difficult to Check LPG Subsidy Status, View this Video:
Was this Information Helpful? Kindly Share your Feedback in the comments section below