WhatsApp witnesses about 60 million messages being sent everyday.The company introduced the WhatsApp Web version. As most of you know, WhatsApp web enables users to access their WhatsApp account on a PC. But did you know you can do the same on a PC. Yes, there is a simple trick which enables you to use two different WhatsApp accounts in the same browser without any hassle.
Users need to have the WhatsApp account on their smartphone along with a stable internet connection on both the devices.
Here are the simple steps you need to follow :-
1. Firstly you have to open http://web.whatsapp.com in your web browser and also on the smartphone or tablet.
2. Once done you have to scan the QR code appearing on the screen with your tablet or smartphone to start using the WhatsApp account.
3. Now, in order to open your different WhatsApp account in the same browser you have to open a new tab.
4. Then paste this link in the tab- http://dyn.web.whatsapp.com and click enter.
5. Once done you will see the same screen with a QR code.
6. Now, again scan the code using your other WhatsApp account and Voila you are done.