Good news for Indians. Aadhaar issuing body UIDAI has introduced a more secured Aadhaar card called the PVC Card. Basically, it is the same Aadhaar card that you possess, however, the Aadhaar PVC Card has made the physical carrying of it more convenient and it comes with better security features.
What is Aadhaar PVC card
The all-new Aadhaar card will now come in a completely different avatar as the Aadhar issuing body Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has allowed it to be reprinted as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card.
Now you will be able to carry the Aadhaar card in your wallets, just like your ATM or debit cards. “Loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline,” UIDAI said in a tweet.
Security features of Aadhaar PVC card:
1. Aadhaar PVC card is more durable, convenient to carry.
2. Instant offline verification by QR code.
3. Good printing quality and it comes with lamination
5. It contains security features like issue date & print date.
6. The card is completely weather-proof…Read more>>